13 Sep HPCC Report For Week 3
It’s happy to take part in Orientation on Tuesday. That helps me to understand more about the culture, history, business and so on of LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
Continuing the data enhance for Telematics data following last week and upload the source code to the Git Repo.
- Calculate the acceleration by speed
- Smooth the acceleration through calculating the average value of every five acceleration by DENORMALIZE function
- Add thread hold to acceleration and calculate the acceleration times and brake times for each trip
- Calculate the max speed, average speed, max acceleration, max brake speed, average acceleration per hour and average brake speed per hour and present it by the graph
Since last Friday, I’m trying to optimize the performance of this program.
- It costs 13.6 seconds to finish the testing dataset of 13,000 records on last Friday.
- It costs 14 minutes to finish the testing dataset of 100,000 records on Monday.
- It costs more than one hours to finish the testing dataset of 1,000,000 records on Monday
- After changing the code of Iterate, it costs 6 minutes 48 seconds to finish the testing dataset of 1,000,000 records on Wednesday
- After Combining two process to one, it costs 6 minutes 41 seconds to finish the testing dataset of 1,000,000 records on Wednesday
- Since altering the condition of DENORMALIZE, it costs 1 minute 43 seconds to finish the testing dataset of 1,000,000 records on Thursday
Finally, from Monday, I have finished taking the Part 1 of the Advanced Course and begin to take Part 2 of the Advanced Course.